Sunday 3 June 2007

Agree with deno20

Last night for the first time ever I decided to buy into the $20k. After successfully getting up to 5000 chips, I ran into Hunter. Possibly the biggest joker around. After raising all in pretty much every hand I was tempted into calling with AQ. Unfortunately I ran into AK. This took me down to about 500 chips. I managed to get back up to 5000 though with JJ and 89 both hitting. I was then dealt JJ soon after. The flop showed 223 and with Hunter going all in, it was clear he was bluffing so I called. He turned over AK hitting the K on the river. A complete joker if ever I saw one. Finishing in the 50's all in all a bad night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo hoo hoo sob sob sob cry me a river

You are shit

Anonymous said...

I agree, truly clueless fish.

Why do you feel the need to start a blog?

You are both the laughing stock of the real players on Cypto.

Anonymous said...

I hate players like that, how the fuck do they consistantly win when they play like dog shit?

Leonie Daecher said...

Compare all advantages and disadvantages of sports betting at OddsDigger . Our clients always get the best betting conditions.