Monday 4 June 2007

Final table for the two of us today

Both myself and Chr201034 made the final table in the 4.30 £1500 guaranteed, Chr finishing 6th and myself going out in 3rd. Both of us built up our stacks by some very good fortune, 55 v KK for me and 99 v QQ for Chr, both making a set. The final table was pretty dull to be fair, and I just sat back and watched people lose, including Chr201034, before being eliminated myself by some joker who was literally raising every hand. Earlier he raised to 2000, before someone else pushed all in for just 1500 more, him having to call 1500 to win about 7.5k. Very strange fold as he would have been left still comfortable had he called. The same bloke was to knock me out, myself raising on the button with A5, before he pushed all in. I was having none of it cos he was beginning to piss me off. Shame he had A10 and flopped 10 lol. £180 and £90 for our troubles, not too disappointed.

No comments: