Monday 28 May 2007

Cry Me A River

Absolutely awful day at the tables, 3 tournys in a row I got outdrawn on the river. Firstly I get KJ on button, raise 3X, BB calls, flop K J 9, he bets the pot and I believe he has Q, knowing he wouldnt bet if he already had the nuts. I push so as not to let him hit, but of course he calls with Q4, and what comes on the river?? 10. HAHA good start. Next I have 10 10, raise to 150, blinds 15/30, I get one caller, flop 2 4 8, not too shabby, until he pushes all in. Hmmmm, I think long and hard and then decide to call, he turns over AK, wot comes on the river?K. Finally I have AJ and call a 3X BB raise as Im on button, flop J 7 3, nice. I bet 500 into a 900 pot, he calls, turn 10, I fear the straight is imminent and in go the rest of my stack. He calls almost instantly with AQ??? river Q. Its days like these you want to give up the game, but depsite this I made a loss of only £33 today which wasn't too bad considering my luck. A few days off now, but you may see Chr201034 in the $20k at some point so good luck to him.

1 comment:

ClintonO said...

Whilst I am on guys,

I have just started a new business called POCCER (www.poccer.co.uk)

It combines Football and Poker for the perfect lads day out!

If you fancy getting together a team for our launch next month, then drop me a line.

Cheers
Clinton